I can't believe Masha has been home 8 weeks already! Every day she amazes me with how well she is adjusting to her new family and live in America.
She started school 2 weeks ago and is struggling with that schedule. In Russia the kids only go to school a half a day. Her day is really long for her and her teacher notices she is more tired in the afternoon! She has cried in the morning leaving for school and she has cried the night before about school too. I feel bad for her but she needs to be in school. I would love to keep her home but I know I can't not leach her what they can at school. And in school she is with kids how own age and she really needs that!
Home life is good. She loves to ride her bike, jump on the trampoline and swim. She had swim lessons a couple weeks ago and she loved it! We are looking into a one day cheer camp and a one day soccer camp now. She is willing and excited to try anything!
I wish you all could meet her. She is a loving, kind and thoughtful young lady. She loves to help Mom and play games with Dad. She plays with the other kids as if she has been here forever. She is funny with Alex and they already have the sibling rivalry thing going on.
She has figured out the shopping thing! Meaning you only go for cheaper items! I show her the prices tag and if it's expensive she says "Oh Mama no" But if the price is low she says "Mama Masha likes"
I am hoping to figure out how to get pictures up in case anyone looks at this site anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am still reading your blog! I am glad that life is going as smoothly as it is. I would love to see some pics, too.
T & Q's Gram
That's wonderful Christine, I'm glad things are going well.
i still check it sometimes, too. though there hadn't been an update in so long that it's been a while... not that i can say much. i haven't posted on my own blog in almost 1 1/2 months!
Post a Comment