Monday, June 2, 2008

1 Day Left!

Only 1 day left! Instead of doing one of the many exciting things that we could do, we are counting down the time left until we leave. Ok, I was kidding about the exciting things to do around here…

We got our high-speed back, so I am posting a few more photos. Many families are leaving this week, so it will be getting pretty quiet around here. A new family came in yesterday for their first trip, so they will only be here until Saturday anyway – and they will be extremely busy the whole week.

We have been wrestling and goofing-off at the hotel. Masha is doing great.

Please pray that Masha handles the flights well. She has never flown before, so we just pray that she doesn’t get motion sick.

Yesterday I went to the bank in Ussyrysk to close Masha’s pension account. That went very good, and we are going to open an account for her back home to save for college.

All we can really think about right now is getting home, so I don’t know what else to write about. So, we’ll see you all SOON!

Love ya!

Brent




No comments: