Brent has done a good job keeping up with the blog so far but I thought I would take a turn! We had a raining day and we spent most of it relaxing, watching T.V., napping, and playing games.
We did have our interview at the Consulate Office today. Our paper work is on it’s way to Moscow.
Brent also got Masha’s plane ticket changed. We could not do that here but we could change the date on Brent’s and mine. We had to email our travel agent to change Masha’s. We will arrive home on June 4th! A full 10 days early!
Of course at this point we are bored and going crazy! There are now 7 other American couples here and we meet up stairs in a room called “The While Rabbit” and call it “7:00 Sanity check”. Trust me we all need it! Five of us have our kids and the other 3 couples are here for their first visit!
We love talking to the kids each day and seeing them with the computer camera’s Brent has set up. I was worried she would run!
It makes me fell good to know Grandma is still there! I know Logan is bored now that he is out of school and Alex has a few days left! Of course Rae is always busy!
Thank you for all your prayers and please keep them coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment